About Warkentin Group
We take a comprehensive personal approach to your financial planning to provide you with ongoing positive results that help bring your retirement dreams to reality.
Because we are truly independent, we have no sales quotas, and truly put our clients interest first. Each one of our plans are tailored to each client specifically.
Warkentin Group Private Wealth Management (at Aligned Capital Partners) endeavors to address the financial needs of the person or group, whether a new or existing client. Our team of talented professionals is committed to providing you with the highest degree of personal service and attention, ensuring your financial plan is right for you at every stage of your life.
Doug & his team work one-on-one with clients to develop customized, integrated financial plans covering the full spectrum of financial services. This approach helps provide you with the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the financial aspect of your life is in professional hands.
- Doug holds a Certified Planning designation (CFP) as well as the FSCI designation and has full certification & accreditation awarded by the Financial Planners Standards Council and The Manitoba Securities Commission.
- Sharp focus on your needs and priorities – the service is customized to your particular financial picture and objectives. As your life and family situation evolves, your financial plan is adjusted to respond to your changing needs.
- Integrated, comprehensive approach to financial planning, helping you to maximize the potential opportunities across tax, retirement and estate planning.
- Absolute commitment to your family’s financial success, demonstrated by an established client base, which includes generations of families who have appreciated Doug’s guidance.
- An established team that is designed with the client in mind. If you are looking for creative insurance (as it relates to your financial plan), or tax solutions (as it relates to Insurance products & services), or need to make an administrative change – we have a team member specifically assigned to that responsibility.
Charitable Organizations We’re Involved With
Born and raised in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Tyson began speed skating at the age of seven. As soon as he put on his first pair of skates, he knew he wanted to represent Canada at the Winter Olympic Games. Tyson was an all-around athlete but decided to focus solely on skating and his Olympic dream. At the age of 18, he moved to Calgary to train at the Olympic Oval. While it has been a sacrifice to be away from family, and his home town of Winnipeg, Tyson has created a path to fulfill his goal of wearing the Maple Leaf on the World’s biggest stage in Beijing 2022. With a successful 2019-2020 season, including multiple World Cup Team Pursuit medals, a Beijing 2022 selection for Tyson is nearing reality. Tyson demonstrated strong improvement and consistency versus the world’s elite racers, finishing 2019-20 with a career high of 4th place in the 1500m and ranked 6th overall for the distance. During the 2020-2021 season, Covid-19 wasn’t the only obstacle Tyson faced. In September, the Olympic Oval shut down due to a mechanical failure leaving Tyson without a long track practice facility. With the re-opening of the Olympic Oval for the 2021-2022 season, Tyson is excited to pursue his dream.